Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:24:39 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new target to display options

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 12:29:10PM +0200, Oliver Lehmann wrote:
> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>=20
> > pre-fetch, post-fetch... How about a new target, say, "options"?
>=20
> I would like it. I also suggest to create a "standard" how those
> option-messages have to look. Maybe it's better to create a variable which
> get parsed like:
>=20
> PORT_OPTIONS=3D	WITHOUT_X11:To build the port w/o X11 support \
> 		WITH_PNG:To build the port with PNG support
>              =20

See also mail/mailman & emulators/xmame for an alternate implementation.

--Stijn

--=20
"Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day,
 give yourself a present. Don't plan it, don't wait for it, just let it
 happen. Could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office
  chair, or... two cups of good, hot, black coffee. Like this."
		-- Special Agent Dale Cooper, "Twin Peaks"

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW--