Date:      Sun, 05 Sep 1999 11:50:09 -0400
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mail queue filled

Hey all -

I got hit with a problem last night that i'm not sure how to troubleshoot
(mainly since I'm still learning).

Around 2AM, cron kicked in /etc/periodic/daily.  Everything was going fine,
so I hit the hay. This morning, I wake up to find out that the daily
scripts had generated a 400+ MB email file in /var/spool/mqueue,
successfully filling up my /var FS.  How do i go about figuring out what
went wrong?  I know it's a general question, but I'm just not sure where to
start on this :)

Thanks!!!
--John