Date:      Sat, 9 Apr 2022 13:37:24 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>
To:        bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>, Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>
Cc:        Free BSD <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Rpi3 panic, data abort with spinlock held on -current

On 2022-Apr-9, at 08:02, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 09, 2022 at 09:47:34AM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
>> On 4/9/22 02:15, Mark Millard wrote:
>>> generic_bs_rr_4() at generic_bs_rr_4+0xc
>>> dwc_otg_interrupt_poll_locked() at dwc_otg_interrupt_poll_locked+0x69c
>>> dwc_otg_filter_interrupt() at dwc_otg_filter_interrupt+0x130
>>> intr_event_handle() at intr_event_handle+0xf0
>

>> Is it possible to get and verify the arguments for generic_bs_rr_4() ?
>>
>> My guess is that the destination buffer is no longer available.
>>

> That particular panic hasn't repeated, yet. If it does repeat I can
> try with sufficient instruction.

I do not know if just working from the ddb> prompt would be
sufficient. May be code changes are needed to set up the
context to examine? If so, then getting those in place would
be appropriate.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com