Date:      Fri, 19 May 1995 17:04:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William A Arbaugh <waa@clark.net>
To:        Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ATM card for PC's with API specs

On Fri, 19 May 1995, Stephen Hocking wrote:

> 	Looks like an ATM card will be availabe & programmable - any takers?

We're (UPenn) working on a NetBSD/FreeBSD driver for the FORE EISA card
under a NDA. In previous talks with FORE, they "didn't see a demand for
BSD drivers. SysV was the way they were going".  We're more than willing
to release binaries etc. but we have to get permission from FORE.  My
plans are, once we have a reasonable driver working, to put pressure on
FORE for release.  I'll keep hackers posted.

				bill

Bill Arbaugh
waa@dsl.cis.upenn.edu
waa@clark.net