Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 1997 12:42:08 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it, gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu, jonny@coppe.ufrj.br, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Luigi's driver...

#define quoting(Amancio Hasty)
// I should be able to give you feed back on this .

Me too...   :)

// >From The Desk Of Luigi Rizzo :
// > > Joao Carlos Mendes Luis scribbled this message on Sep 15:
// > > > Hi All,
// > > >
// > > >   A quick question: Does Luigi's sound driver already support GUS PnP ?
// > >
// > > ready the docs...  it does support the gus pnp, but only for digital
// > > audio...
// >
// > unfortunately I don't have the GUS pnp so I cannot test if it works. It
// > might not. I need feedback...

Indeed, I have already tested it.  I'm not sure which version, but it's
not the last one.  I think it was the first you said it could work.

It detects the Plug'n'Play device, initializes all i/o addresses and
"finds" a MSS Sound Card at 0x3?? addr.  But it does not work at all.

It's in my home computer.  I'll get now the latest driver version, and
try to obtain more detail on these.

Note that I have no previous experience in GUS PnP programming, so
Amancio's feedback should be more precise.

// > 	Cheers
// > 	Luigi

					Jonny

--