Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:05:32 -0500
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless and T30

Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net> probably said:
> I have the Intel wireless card in my T30 and it works great on
> STABLE. I have not yet tried it with CURRENT.

I've been having issues with the intel/ibm "high rate" wireless card
in my X30 - it doesn't pass any packets for a random amount of time
every so often between 2 and 20 seconds. Very annoying and doesn't
happen under windows.

I've switched to a cisco 350 mini pci card (which means I lose the
modem in my X30, but then it was an unsupported winmodem anyway) and
Doug Ambrisko has been working hard on support for it recently - it's
functioning much better than the intel card with the patches he gave
me.

P.

--
pir                pir-sig@pir.net                 pir-sig@net.tufts.edu