Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:04:29 +0000
From:      contact@getmobipromo.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proposal: mobile app for FreeBSD

Hello,

We are contacting you regarding your Facebook page FreeBSD.
We are MobiPromo and we create mobile applications based on Facebook pages.

You need a mobile app if:

1) you are a business owner looking for new ways to promote your business:
learn more at http://getmobipromo.com/

2) your are a Facebook page admin looking for a new revenue source:
see a calculation of how much you could be earning at:
http://getmobipromo.com/ads.html?id=108064729221007&n=13780

Thank you for reading up to this point.
We'd like to offer you a coupon for a 50% discount:
MBP50OFF
With the coupon above you can get your app
for as low as $49.5 (one-off payment).
http://getmobipromo.com/#/pricing

Please contact us if you have any questions.
(we aim to reply the same business day)

Best regards,
The MobiPromo Team

-----