Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:58:44 -0500
From:      Corey Halpin <chalpin@cs.wisc.edu>
To:        Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc:        Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fetchmail can't find python?

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

  It's harmless; just the fetchmail port working around the configure scrip=
t=20
so that the proper PYTHON_VERSION is pulled in, rather than whatever the=20
configure script finds.

  If you've got the 'x11' option enabled for the port, fetchmailconf will b=
e=20
built and installed regardless of that warning.  If you've got the 'x11'=20
option disabled, that's why fetchmailconf isn't being built.

Best regards.

~crh

#6 r237134: Mon Jun 18 09:02:17 BST 2012     root@mech-cluster241.men.bris.=
ac.uk:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TZAV  ia64