Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 1995 21:11:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu (Vince Chan)
Cc:        me@FreeBSD.org, faulkner@mpd.tandem.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GUS on kernel supped last night

Vince Chan wrote:

> > 	I don't know - I only have a GUSMAX.  Playmidi doesn't exhibit the same
> > problems - I don't really use it much to play midi files anyhow, as adagio's
> > mp does a lot better job.

> 	Oh okay, where do I get adagio's mp and also what's splay and
> sndkit?  Thanks...

	Well, adagio05.tar.gz can be found on tsx.mit.edu I believe, it's in
the linux sound players directories somewhere.  Splay is a program that comes
with the sndkit (which is archived as snd-util<version>.tar.gz on linux sites
that carry the kernel sound code (which is what freebsd uses)).

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration