Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:51:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Randy Gobbel <gobbel@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Randy Gobbel <gobbel@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject:   Sequencer RAM parity error on PowerPC

I've been trying to boot with a newly-built vger kernel, with the aic7xxx
driver patched up to 5.1.2, and I'm running into the same problem reported my
Matt Reda: the last messages I get are:

(scsi0) Downloading sequencer code... 419 instructions downloaded
(scsi0) BRKADRINT error(0x8):
  Sequencer Ram Parity Error

The printk following this message is apparently never executed--perhaps
something goes wrong with the inb's.

I will try setting panic_on_abort--is there any useful information I can expect
to get from this?  I'm also going to try commenting out the failing printk to
see what happens beyond that point.

-Randy