Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:58:01 -0500
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        FreeBSD mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        efutch@nyct.net
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: 3Com OfficeConnect 572BT]

Hi All-

I had been trying to help Eric offline with one; however, after
looking at 3Com's site, it is hard to tell what this thing is
(and what driver it should be using).  Maybe this thing doesn't
use the if_ep ???

After some digging:

http://www.3com.com/products/dsheets/400509.html

There is a somewhat ominous fine print message about if you
want more and better driver support to consider the 574BT
family.  Not sure what that means.

Hope this helps,

----- Forwarded message from "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net> -----
Subject: Re: 3Com OfficeConnect 572BT

Hmm ok.. so it still dosen't work even when I changed it to IRQ 3.  This
is an old 486 laptop so there's nothing much that uses IRQ's like sound
and IrDA, etc.  There's also only 200MB's of hard drive space so there's
no room to install Win9x on it.  I'm stuck as to where the problem is.

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff

----- End forwarded message -----