Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 04:03:46 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mod_frontpage config error

	Ran into something I'm not entirely sure how to fix.  Was running the
config script for configuring frontpage extentions on one of our apache
servers by running the script
"/usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/fp_install.sh" on the server after
installing "mod_frontpage".  But when I run it, all goes fine until I get
to this one point.  Here is an example of the output.

Will chown web to www as part of install.
Will chgrp web to www as part of install.
Note: Local version of Apache must use the FrontPage Apache patch.Error:
Cannot open "srm.conf": no such file or folder.
ERROR:  / installation failed.
Hit enter to continue

Exiting due to an error!  Please fix the error and try again.

	I do a find to see if that file exists, and I find the file in question
located here "/usr/local/etc/apache/srm.conf". so the file obviously
exists.  I know the permissions are correct.  Here's the permissions on it,
"-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  357 Jul  2 18:52
/usr/local/etc/apache/srm.conf".  I've even tried doing a chmod to 777 to
see if it was a permissions issue, and it's not.

	Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?  I'm stumped.

-- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb