Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:52:06 +0000
From:      karney@u103n248.hfx.eastlink.ca
To:        Freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Aurum investment. Mailbox was hacked!

------=_NextPart_LL5D_6IA.E.L63.BF9_6G77_2

Dear users!

 Our company represents its apologies for put to inconvenience connected with our
delivery. The point is that our mail box was cracked, but now all problems are solved
and we offer you that such troubles were for the last time.

If you have any questions or comments we would be glad to answer them!

Jeff Blackburn, technical manager of the project
P.S.:We hope for profitable and long term collaboration !!

------=_NextPart_LL5D_6IA.E.L63.BF9_6G77_2--