Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 04:26:25 -1100
From:      Scott Tanaka <scott@leahi.kcc.hawaii.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setup not Recognizing HDs

I just downloaded the 2.1.0 version of FreeBSD and have been trudging
through the installation.  I cannot get the setup program to recognize my
hard drive, so I'm left with no physical drives to install to!  Big
problem!  Anyhow, my drives run off of a IDE controller card with set the
drive at port 0160h, irq 10.  I've changed the settings for the generic
IDE controller option in the config and it still won't recognize.  Do you
have any ideas?
Thanks,
Scott