Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 01:07:01 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Theo de Raadt: Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c

I love this.  What are we going to do with someone like this?  Is it
going to take the concerted effort of several thousand people to
protect the FreeBSD lists from this kind of harassment?  I really don't
see many other alternatives, though I'm open to suggestions.

Anyway, this is just a little pre-warning.  If we get a flood of anon
mail in the next 10 minutes I'm just going to shut the mailing lists
down for awhile until the postmasters at various intervening domains
are contacted (along with whomever in Canada it seems to make sense to
contact in cases like this).  I can at least stop the spam from
reaching your mailboxes, and if we "go off the air" for awhile then
the forwarded message below is why.  Just FYI.  We greatly regret any
possible inconvenience, naturally, and will do what we can to resolve
this foolish situation quickly.

						Jordan