Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 01:02:00 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        ulf@Alameda.net
Cc:        Gerd Heber <heber@elmasri.capsl.udel.edu>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: external floppy on libretto 110ct

The Libretto floppy is supported under 3.0 and newer FreeBSD kernels,
although I'm not sure if installing from the floppies is supported w/o
PAO.

Look in the FreeBSD mail archives for libretto and floppy.  This will
lead you to David Horwitt's patches to 2.2.8ish which I used when I
integrated it into then 3.0-current.  Since I don't have any 2.2.x
machines, I didn't commit his patches to that branch.

I don't think that PAO supports this device in 2.2.8, but I could be
wrong.

Warner