Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:02:48 -0500
From:      Joe_Firmani@wrsd.net (Joe Firmani)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1.5

I am the new Information Systems Supervisor for the Wachusett Regional
School District in Princeton, Massachusetts.  I have recently found that
we have a DNS server that is running FreeBSD version 2.1.5.  I've been on
your website, but cannot find anything related to the Y2K preparedness of
this version of the software and if it is not, how to make it Y2K
compliant.  Unfortunately, there is no one in the School District that
knows this software, making it unusually difficult.

I await your response.

Joseph Firmani
Information Systems Supervisor
Wachusett Regional School District