Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 17:33:01 -0800
From:      dale@alexa.com (Dale Wilhelm)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ethernet Configuration

I was wondering if you might know the Ethernet Configuration for the 3Com
3C90X family of ehternet adapters. I am having trouble finding the right
configuration. I tried the one located in the Walnut Creek book for 3Com
3C509, but it obviously did not work. I was hpoing I would get lucky...
(yeah, right). If you happen to know the answer to this, would you please
let me know??? Thanks

'Art is the indispensable medium for the communication of a moral idea.'
Ayn Rand - The Romantic Manifesto

Dale Ryon Wilhelm
Alexa Internet
415.561.6766