Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        <scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   best place for options

There is an option (CAM_NEW_TRAN_CODE) which I need to begin exercising- and
then start getting folks to conver their HBAs on over to using.

It seems to me that the best pace for this would be in opt_global.h so I
don't have to run around figuring out who includes what. Or should I make
this an option for opt_cam.h and make sure HBAs include it?

-matt