Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:25:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        imp@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NEWCARD and "Linksys PCM200 ver. 2" CardBus Ethernet

Has anyone managed to make one of these work?  I get the following
messages:

cardbus1: Expecting link target, got 0x59
cardbus1: Resource not specified in CIS: id=10, size=100
cardbus1: Resource not specified in CIS: id=14, size=400
cardbus1: <unknown card> (vendor=0x1737, dev=0xab09) at 0.0 irq 11
cbb1: CardBus card activation failed

The box that this card came in was found in my boss's office, unopened
and gathering dust, so I have no idea how recent it actually is;
packaging seems to suggest 2001.

-GAWollman