Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:13:20 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@mass.dis.org>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@freebsd.org>, Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>, FreeBSD-arch@freebsd.org, msmith@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding SO_NOSIGPIPE to -STABLE/-CURRENT

* Michael Smith <msmith@mass.dis.org> [020617 00:51] wrote:
**snip***

Mike, what are you doing??? you should know better by now...

Doesn't the fact that Terry just decided to respond to my post about
SO_NOSIGPIPE (or whatever it's called) with another tirade about
async call gates pretty much make it ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY OBVIOUS that
he's trolling you, me and the rest of the entire project?

Do us all a favor and don't let his trolling wear you down.  In the
future just use one of the following "get out a terry thread free"
cards below.

| d    | d    | d    | d    | d    <
                            ^
then paste into mailer, relief should be immediate.

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
Tax deductible donations for FreeBSD: http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/