Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:55:06 -0600
From:      "Long, Scott" <Scott_Long@adaptec.com>
To:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TCP broken on IPv6 enabled kernels?

All,

I just cvsuped and built a new kernel and world last night, updating from a
2 week old -current that was working fine.  Now, TCP seems broken.  After I
open and close a single TCP session, any further TCP opens result in either
a failure (connection refused) or a system deadlock.  ICMP seems to not be
affected by this, and I haven't tried UDP.  Taking INET6 out of my kernel
seemed to fix this.  And, if it makes a difference, I'm connected via an
Orinoco WiFi card.

Scott