Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:56:53 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Etay Meiri <emeiri01@study.haifa.ac.il>
To:        Andrew Johns <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dset command

> >From a post by Mark Owens recently:
>
> Fix: The change information is being written out, in fact, but
> to the
> wrong location.  move /kernel.config to /boot/kernel.conf (if
> it
> exists, otherwise there were no changes to save)

ok, so I booted the machine and manually enabled the pnp modem during the
3-stage boot. However, there is no /kernel.config file. But without the
manual command there is no modem so there were some changes after all. Is
/kernel.config created automatically or do I need to do something?

Etay Meiri
emeiri01@study.haifa.ac.il