Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:25:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   xircom ethernet psII

Hi,
I just bought an old AT&T Globalyst with the subj ethernet card
Downloaded the PAO boot disks, when I try to boot after it gets to probing
PCMCIA devices it doesn't say anything, just goes to the probing other
devices. In the debug console it says that there are two devices (ethernet
and modem I assume) which has unrecognized IDs of 135 and 136 (not sure
about numbers, can boot again and check if it's important).
It seems it doesn't see my AT&T keepintouch modem also.
Do I have any chance to get this stuff working?
If not, do I have any chance with Linux?
I would really hate to put Windows 95 on it and I do not have money to buy
a new ethernet card.
TIA!
-m