Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:49:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: libc_r.so.3 and compat3x

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, David O'Brien wrote:

> > > that it requires libc_r.so.3; unfortunately, compat3x does not contain
> > > this lib.  Any chance of having it added to compat3x?
> >
> > Yes. The PR is assigned to me, but David already has it on his TODO
> > list. Compat3x is updated late to make sure the latest libraries are in.
>
> Until 3.4-REL (when libc*.so.3 will be added to compat3x), you can
> download the bin.?? files from a 3-STABLE snapshot and grab them.

That's kinda hefty for a small port :)  I have it marked as broken for
-current until the lib is in compat3x.

-----
Chris D. Faulhaber               |  You can ISO9001 certify the process of
System/Network Administrator,    |  shooting yourself in the foot, so long
Reality Check Information, Inc.  |  as the process is documented and reliably
<jedgar@fxp.org>                 |  produces the proper result.