Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:18:25 -0400
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jm7996@devrycols.edu>
To:        "Kathleen" <kQuinn@cts.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web Publishing and BSD

At 08:07 PM 4/13/99 -0700, Kathleen wrote:
>Hi BSD creators,
>Can I use Frontpage98 extensions with BSD? What about CGI? Do you recommend
>any web publishing tools to use with BSD?

Yes. You can use Apache + FrontPage extensions.
Yes. You can use CGI with Apache

To my knowledge, there aren't any Web Publishing tools such as FrontPage
(editor) or HotDog for FreeBSD.  However if you're using FrontPage
Extensions with Apache you could design on your Windows machine and publish
on the BSD box.