Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 1995 23:20:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   supfilesrv logging...

Hi...

	I've just setup a sup server on my machine, and find it
lacking one thing...some sort of logging similar to ftp/www...I
don't want to know what ppl are taking, don't much care about that,
but I'd love to know who is connecting, how many connections I'm
getting, etc.  Even, if possible, how many ppl are getting rejections
because its too busy.

	Anyone do mods to supfilesrv to do this?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
scrappy@hub.org  |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
 soon to be:     |                                    | Information and
scrappy@ki.net   |      WWW: http://hub.org           | Communications, Inc