Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:25:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Zentner <darxpryte@u.washington.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with majordomo?

I've been trying to subscribe to several freebsd lists among them
freebsd-stable-digest and freebsd-announce. Majordomo isn't giving me any
answers to my queries.

gabrielle{113}: mail majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:
subscribe freebsd-announce
subscribe freebsd-stable-digest
EOT

Something wrong with majordomo? Perhaps my domain is ignored?

    Kristopher Zentner           |    "Would you tell me, please, which
    Aspiring Linguist            |     way I ought to go from here?"
    FreeBSD Advocate             |    "That depends a great deal on
    kzentner@u.washington.edu    |     where you want to go." said the Cat