Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 01:33:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      "K. Marsh" <durang@u.washington.edu>
To:        Lars Koeller <Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
Cc:        Jason Andresen <jandrese@vt.edu>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: colorls needs color-xterm?

> This looks like you're using NOT the X11R6.1 xterm (XFree3.2), like Jörg
> mentioned some mails before.

I agree. I *does* look that way. However, from the xterm man page:

	X Version 11               Release 6.1

Also, I installed it yesterday, using:

	-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel  2396342 Mar 23 23:19 X32bin.tgz

which I downloaded the day before. I'm pretty sure I've got the latest.

This is also after a fresh install on a blank disk of FreeBSD 2.2-RELEASE,
so there are no older version X files hanging around.

Ken Marsh