Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:49:31 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Releasing interrupts?

I've also noticed that with OLDCARD when I eject a card and insert
another card that the new card doesn't get interrupts.  This is with
drivers that are known goon and worked before.

I've not tried to debug this, but since the interrupt threads went in
with the latest SMPng I thought I'd post here.  If this is the wrong
place, lemme know.

I'll debug it later today.  Dang.  I had hoped to get NEWCARD
probe/attaching cards tonight.  Such is the price of current.

Warner