Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:26:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      bartling@cyrix.com (Steve Bartling)
To:        proett@nas.nasa.gov (Tom Proett)
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd2.2.2, adaptec 1742A and Ultra SCSI drive (fwd)

I got the dsp software from Lars' ftp site.

Now if I could figure out which parameter(s) to
tweak, I would be happy. There is one vendor
specific mode page (38H) on this drive, but I have
no idea what the modes represent.

I am flying blind ...

- Steven

P.S. I am confident in my ability to hose this up
     without some further education.