Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:37:39 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        dima@trit.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DEVFS rule subsystem

In message: <20020717015221.30D953E22@turbine.trit.org>
            Dima Dorfman <dima@trit.org> writes:
: Questions and comments are most welcome.  In particular, if you use
: this with removable devices (e.g., USB), I'd like to hear about it.  I
: haven't had much of an opportunity to test this with different
: removable devices, and I'd like to know how well it works in such an
: environment.

This will solve the permissions problem, but not the "dhclient
problem."  I'll try it with my pccard modem on my next reboot.

Warner