Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:03:35 -0800
From:      "Brandon C. Wood" <bwood@leland.Stanford.EDU>
To:        <dg@root.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Intel Etherexpress Pro/10+

I changed it, but it didn't appear to make any difference.  It's possible I
did this wrong, though.  After I changed it, I ran "make if_fxp.c" and
rebooted.  Is that right?

It gets to the point in the bootup where it's loading "sendmail" and then
stays there for about 2 minutes before it asks me for a login.

By the way, the card IS detected as a 100B just fine, and FreeBSD appears
to map the gateway, ip, etc. alright.