Date:      Wed, 24 May 2006 19:29:10 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, des@des.no, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Call for testing: emu10kx driver for Creative sound cards

Quoting Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> (from Tue, 23 May 2006 13:45:40
-0600 (MDT)):

> Somewhere between the two extremes that you pointed out is where we
> should meet on consensus.  We should start with where the domain
> experts thought the consensus arrived at last time and make changes
> from there to reach a new consensus, rather than just invent something
> totally new an random.

Just browsing/answering some mails between arriving at home and nearly
immediatly leaving again...

I didn't thought about adding a tmp/temp/deprecated/whatever component
into the sysctl (you know... too much trees to see the forest). It's
fine for me.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen