Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:22:06 +0100 (MEZ)
From:      "Martin Jost" <Martin.Jost@munich.netsurf.de>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Where to regsiter

Hello,

while installing FreeBSD 2.2.7 I have been asked to register.
But at this time I had no internet-access. So I filed my registration.
BUT: There is not mentioned in the file, _where_ to send the file.
I tried to find it in your WWW-pages but no success.

So, here it comes:

<entry>
<first>Martin</first>
<last>Jost</last>
<email>Martin.Jost@munich.netsurf.de</email>
<address>Gotzinger-Str. 8</address>
<city>Munich</city>
<state>D</state>
<zip>81371</zip>
<options commerce_email="no" commerce_mail="no" announce="yes"
newsletter="no"></options>
<version>2.2.7-RELEASE</version>
</entry>

Thanks for your excellent work !