Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:19:19 -0700
From:      Matthew Ahrens <mahrens@delphix.com>
To:        freebsd-fs <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenZFS at EuroBSDcon

FYI: Martin Matuska and I will be speaking about OpenZFS at EuroBSDcon this
Saturday, September 18th at 2:30pm.  We'll be talking about new and
upcoming features in ZFS on FreeBSD, as well as OpenZFS and the development
models on various platforms.

More info: http://2013.eurobsdcon.org/eurobsdcon-2013/talks/#AhrensMatuska

List of upcoming OpenZFS talks: http://www.open-zfs.org/wiki/Events

--matt

p.s. I ran out of OpenZFS T-shirts at BSDCAN... is it possible there was a
reprint?  Only one way to find out: come to our talk and regale us with
tales of your largest, fastest, or most outrageous ZFS installations.