Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:17:55 -0700
From:      Dejanne <dejanne@wskcc.com>
To:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Couldn't register irq0, ignoring

Hi,  I'm installing an Adaptec 2940UW into a P-60 system and getting some
weird errors.  Such as "(scsi0) Couldn't register IRQ 0, ignoring."  I'm not
clear on why the card is choosing irq0...  I want it on irq11.  Is there
something I am overlooking or am I just hosed because I have such an early
PCI bus?  Wait, does int 11 even make sense wrt PCI?

Linux: 2.0.35
aic7xxx: 5.1.0pre7