Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:53:37 +0100 (CET)
From:      "David Barbero" <sico@loquefaltaba.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problen with TouchPad in Toshiba

Hello,

After many work to install a freebsd in my toshiba satellite 3000-601 and
install all without any aparent problem, now, the touchpad of my laptop
don't work, this don's recognize psm driver, in the Bios don't have any
funtion for the mouse, and in my kernel i add the option PNPBIOS and
nothing, don't recognize any psm driver...

somebody have a idea with this problem?

Thaks all.

--
"Linux is for people who hates Windows, BSD is for
people who loves UNIX"