Date:      Wed, 1 Feb 2012 03:43:45 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Teb Tengri <tului78@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Primepower 250 Donation

Sounds like a pretty weighty toy :)

I've kind of forgotten about the serial port wiring on sparcs, maybe
someone could remind me.  (I have several v210s here which rely on
"Cisco console cables".  That's probably what you want.  It's too late
at night to try to figure out the part number.)

fwiw, whatever financial support for moving sparcs around (including
mine), e.g. to colos, needs to come from the community: AFAICT it's
no longer a priority for the developers/committers.  (I would be willing
to sell my v210s for cost+shipping.)

mcl