Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:50:04 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Eric.Feillant@EUnet-Bretagne.fr (Eric Feillant)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Subject:   Re: i4b patch

>From the keyboard of Eric Feillant:

> regexpr         = "connected.*KTS"      # look for matches in log messages
> regprog         = connectKTS            # execute program whan match is found

For shure you don't need this two lines. They are highly site specific and
are used on my home machine to search in the syslog output for a string
which contains "connected" and "KTS" and if this is true, a script named
/etc/isdn/connectKTS will be executed.

> usedown                 = on    # mettre l'interface down si ca ne marche pas

This will get you in trouble. The soft down feature is currently buggy and when
triggered will cause the isdnd to hang. Set it to off or remove it.

> Here's the error message i got on my console:
>
> i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: RPF, input buffer OVERFLOW!
> i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: RME, error or input buffer overflow
> i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: RPF, input buffer OVERFLOW!

Thats not that bad it sounds ... ;-)

> i4b-L1-F_ill: FSM function F_ill executing
> i4b-L1-isic_next_state: FSM Illegal State ERROR, oldstate = F6 Synchronizd,
> newstate = F3a Power Down, event = EV_DR Deactivate Req!

But this one. I think Wolfgang fixed this some time ago, but ?

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77