Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:16:04 -0700
From:      maillist@xinetron.com
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:    Re: Frame Relay Driver?

Thanks for the info.  I looked at the if_cx.c and cx.c code.  It seems that=
 Frame Relay (RFC1490) is handled by the card hardware, or did I miss someth=
ing?

Dennis, does the ET card handle the Frame Relay protocol in hardware or in =
driver?  Is the driver open-source?

Thanks again.

--Jeff

             Re: Frame Relay Driver?