Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:14:14 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        trini0 <trini0@optonline.net>
Cc:        will@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: qt22-2.2.0

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 11:23:01AM -0400, trini0 wrote:
>                                                I've been trying to
> install ksetiwatch on my system running FreeBSD 4.1 R to accompany KDE
> 1.94 & seti@home.  It cannot be setup because a dependant qt2.2.0 is not
> installed on the system.  What is installed is 2.1 beta 2.  I tried
> reinstalling qt2.2 from the ports and Im getting the same error.  Is
> this supposed to be like this?
> Thanks
> Please reply to my email because Im not subscribed to the ports list,
> thanx.......:)

You need to clean your Qt 2.x installations completely before installing
Qt 2.2.0.  And IIRC I don't think KSetiWatch depends on QT 2.x but
rather QT 1.x (which you CAN install at the same time as QT 2.x).

--
Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu> - Physics Computer Network wench
The Universal Answer to All Problems - "It has something to do with physics."