Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:53:45 +0100
From:      Alex Samorukov <samm@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RPI4 USB Boot: Unable to find firmware device

Answering myself - i was able to fix that and localize an issue.

Steps i did:

1. Installed on another USB disk raspbian and tried to select using
raspi-config usb as default one.

2. Overwritten most of the files from /boot of raspbian to msdosfs in
freebsd. This fixed the issue.

However, i decided to find a root cause. After all i found that it is
enough to replace _only_ bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dtb. I decompiled both and put
them to gh git:
https://gist.github.com/samm-git/c56e9e16e07339cea8606a78a7da7f58

I think most relevant part is
https://gist.github.com/samm-git/c56e9e16e07339cea8606a78a7da7f58#file-bcm2711-rpi-4-b-dtb-txt-diff-L1344
where bcm2835-firmware is attached to simple-mfd and not simple-bus. Do
we need to do some overlay for that?

Good news is that now powerd is working and i am getting 1500 CPU
frequency. But would be great to understand and document this in the RPI
wiki for other users. So any comments are welcome.