Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:24:55 +0100 (CET)
From:      Jan Riedinger <jan@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Urgent: Trouble installing AVM Fritz!Card PCI

Hello Hellmuth!

Thank you for the hints. I was able to found a solution with them.

At first I tried it FreeBSD 4.0 on the failed system. It doesn't work too.
Then I exchanged the graphic adapter and removed all other cards. No
success.

At last I looked at the BIOS configuration, because you wrote about a
the possibilty of a BIOS bug. Setting the option "PNP OS system" to
"No" solved the problem :-). This is strange, because there are no
ISA slots at the board (ASUS A7V).

  Jan