Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2002 07:17:04 -0400
From:      Paul <myriad@nuthouse.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.7-PRERELEASE - Dell Inspiron 4100 CD-RW

Hi,

I've got a Dell Inspiron 4100 which has a CD/DVD/CD-RW combo.  The CD
and DVD drives work just fine, however, I've been having problems
getting the CD-RW to work.  I was wondering if anyone had this model and
has had success with getting the CD-RW to work.  Maybe I'm missing
something in my kernel?  I don't know.  I've tried testing it with xcdroast.

Thanks for any help you may throw my way.

- Paul