Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 11:03:41 +0000
From:      Nicolas Souchu <Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr>
To:        "Marc M. LaFerrera" <mml@sunlink.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP!??!?!

On Fri, Oct 03, 1997 at 10:23:25PM -0400, Marc M. LaFerrera wrote:

>And, problem number 2. I have a Iomega Zip drive (Paralelle SCSI). It is
						   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
				ZIP+ drive with SCSI _and_ parallel support?

Then, I would be really happy to know how it works for you ;)

>very simple to get it working in Linux. But I haven't the slightest idea
>how to even get FreeBSD to know it exists. How can I make FreeBSD notice
>it?

If your ZIP is plugged to your parallel interface,
see http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~son/ppa3.html

--
Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations - http://www.FreeBSD.org