Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:44:07 -0800
From:      Kurtis Smith <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gateway for a bunch of NT 4 SP5 machines.....(?)

Well I built a nice lil 4.2-Stable Box for a customer and I was
going to run DHCPD and Firewall etc and dial-up modem -ddial -nat
The problem is that they have a DHCP server on the NT Server box.

Now if I setup the FreeBSD box to act as a gateway (gateway_enabled="yes")
and Dial on Demand
will that work for there internet needs?  I am not there to try.  They are
running
interoffice mail exchange and a small accounting software networked on a
weenie server with a tape backup.  I just want to plug the BSD box in and
see if we can't get them connected so they can do UPS online and Share the
meesly 56K US robotics modem.

Thanks,

-Kurt