Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2013 05:03:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Onyx Pattaya Developments <info@onyxpattaya.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Marriott Executive Apartments coming to Pattaya

New  Marriott Executive Apartments coming to Pattaya.
Marriott  International Inc. have announced the signing of a management agr=
eement with  Onyx Development Co., Ltd. for the management of the 128 Marri=
ott Executive  Apartments in South Pattaya, part of a 249 luxury =C2=A0apar=
tment complex development.=20

  Onyx  Development Co., Ltd. has already started marketing the remaining 1=
21  residential apartments starting from the 14th to the 29th floor, with M=
arriott  Executive Apartments South Pattaya, taking the first 12 floors. On=
yx  Developments have had a great response with 40% of the apartments avail=
able  already sold.

  The  reason this development is selling so fast is because of the reputat=
ion that  comes with the Marriott brand, and with Marriott managing all the=
 common area=E2=80=99s  in the entire building, and also offering additiona=
l service=E2=80=99s, clients are  buying with confidence.=20

  The  developers have to use a Marriott approved builder and show guarante=
ed funds  for maintaining the property, and show they can meet Marriott hig=
h standards,  and get that Marriott seal of approval.

  The  apartments are to be built in Pattaya=E2=80=99s prestigious Phratumn=
ak Hill area, a  quiet high-end residential area which is just a short walk=
 from the nearby  beaches, and within a short drive of the city=E2=80=99s b=
ustling center.

  The  Marriott Executive Apartments South Pattaya will feature spacious st=
udio, one  and two bedroom apartments with views of the ocean. The 19th flo=
or will boast a  stunning view, and will include a restaurant, swimming poo=
l, with pool bar and  fitness center.

  Miss  Tanakorn Ubonrat, Managing Director of Onyx Development Co., Ltd. s=
tates, =E2=80=9CWe  are very excited about working with Marriott on our ser=
viced apartment project.  We believe that our property will establish itsel=
f as the top serviced  apartments on offer in Pattaya, and will be an iconi=
c place for both Thai and  international travelers to Pattaya."

  Phillip  Bryson, Vice President with Marriott International says, =E2=80=
=9CMarriott is delighted  to bring Marriott=E2=80=99s signature service to =
the serviced apartment market in  Pattaya. With our strong presence through=
out Thailand, we currently have four  Marriott Executive Apartment building=
s in Bangkok, we look forward to opening  our first Marriott Executive Apar=
tments product in Pattaya and to offer our  guests an extended stay experie=
nce in Thailand=E2=80=99s second largest city."

  Now  you can be part of this great opportunity to own in what will become=
 one of the  most prestigious properties in Pattaya. With a guaranteed rent=
al return of 7%  per annum for the first 3 years, it all adds up to a great=
 investment.

  For  further information regarding the reserving or viewing of an apartme=
nt you can  contact us by Email=C2=A0info@onyxpattaya.com ( mailto:info@ony=
xpattaya.com ) visit our  website=C2=A0www.onyxpattaya.com ( http://smtp.ho=
mesdirect.asia/wf/click?upn=3DZF54jQSAyYFlOZdtn6sCrw3hVSF9K6wfIKrYHZiWLv3t8=
x7iQBPnydx4Z9HliZHL_qch7jq2Hait0RG8PXzar8tPwPb8SmsuyPT1kMdgTNmlXY6yixcEYfxw=
bPhnAPY6OtveL-2B9H1gmvEYdSvvAR-2Fng5UGpmI0jHDkf8nYJjIleDt3zR3CYQGHn0kNVw7CU=
rFe13jWCJw-2BVL7oVBbHl-2FrxG48tcV6l2DOHdMtTrejKV-2FKf4Sj7wMskfmq82Ckhq-2Bmt=
ISdjvMecNUcl3bGEFQCSjfhlrkrolPYsGubPgdEOMVqN5ZXjYM2zN-2BrJ-2BO-2F8X-2Fq ) o=
r call  +66(0)8 0535 6777.=