Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:15:13 +0100
From:      "Joao Barros" <joao.barros@gmail.com>
To:        "Adam Retter" <adam@adamretter.eclipse.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: away

On 3/30/06, Adam Retter <adam@adamretter.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> Who attacked him, can we not give them a kicking ;-)

At most a kick on IRC since the person in question is also a valid
FreeBSD developer.
I read most of -current, -stable, -hackers, -cvsall as well as some
other FreeBSD lists and sometimes I read someone's comment and think:
"That was totally unnecessary..."
But people are all not the same and we have our good days and our bad days.
I guess David was on a bad day when Dag wrote what he wrote, on a bad
day himself.
I have been accompanying David and Dag's work and both are important
and needed and have their credit for, no doubt about it.

David, Dag has done the more difficult part: recognizing and
apologizing. From there, forgiving is easy ;-)

Can't we all just code along? :-D

--
Joao Barros