Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 2020 23:25:11 +0530
From:      Kamal Prasad <kamalpr@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Johnston <markj@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: set argument

There are some headers which are not getting picked up e.g.:- if.h on =
arm.
Even otherwise, if I set WITH_CTF=3DYES, will include a proprietary =
header file automatically? You might be having a list somewhere to =
specify on which files ctfconvert is run when building the kernel.

> On Mar 2, 2020, at 10:57 PM, Mark Johnston <markj@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> On Mon, Mar 02, 2020 at 10:32:31PM +0530, Kamal Prasad wrote:
>> In userspace. Where do you provide information so that dtrace can =
automatically see sys/net/route.h structs like struct rtentry?